If you have only little to work with, you can still try to make the best of it.
This panorama is only 30% real as a photo, the other 70% are entirely digital. The second image shows a tree in Miramar, Wellington, just before sunrise. As you can see it's pretty over exposed. I changed the camera settings then, of course, and got a nice panorama in real light. But I couldn't help myself, i really liked the over exposed one, so I kept it.
A while later I stumbled over it again, and decided to see what I could do with it. This was the result...
If you are interested in my artwork, please email me: